Do you find life complicated?
Growing up, I find it hard to answer life’s questions like…
I. Personal Identity
Who am I and who am I supposed to be?
What’s the meaning and purpose of my life?
How to be a good son, brother or/and friend?
What is love?
Why do some people get married and some people get divorced?
Why is there so much anger and war in the world?
III. World Views
How to be rich and successful?
How will people remember me?
These are the questions I asked while growing up. And so far these are the things I discovered from my parents, older people, mentors and self-help books.
Life is Hard and Complicated but life can also be Beautiful and simple.
If only there is a manual to live our lives on earth, things can be easier!
But I found out that there is a life manual! The best and favorite self-help book that I owned it’s the Holy Bible.
It was even written in the Bible and said by Jesus that life is hard but it can also be easy and simple.
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.”
Project G Life’s Basics is all about our journey how to live a simpler and happier life.
We summarize our life to these 5 bare essentials.
Our 5 Core Values as a family of 2 are
Faith, Family, Fitness, Finance and Fun.
- Faith = I believe that Everything Starts and ends with God. Without a good and loving God who created me, my life would have no meaning and purpose. My life will just be a random accident.
- Family / Relationships = The most important thing in life is relationships. We are created to love and be loved. It is our nature to desire to belong to a family or set of friends. We don’t want to be alone.
- Finance = Money is not the most important thing in the world, but money affects the most important things in our lives.
- Fitness = We are a unique being. We only have one heart and one brain and life. Therefore we have to take care of our body. Health is better than Wealth.
- Fun = Food, Music, Play and Traveling are the things that makes life beautiful. Life is also about living not just existing. God gave us sensory to enjoy His creation and He wants us to enjoy life and be happy.
John 10:10 ” I came that they may have life and have an abundant life.”
I believe that balancing all these areas will bring success and happiness in our lives.
Yes Life sometimes is complicated but life can also be simple. Join us in living and discovering life one project at time. Let’s enjoy the journey and not just the destination! Welcome to our journey. This is Project G. 🙂